Monday 9 March 2009

Yle news promotes Twitter

Funny to see Twitter in the main news :). They tell Twitter has come to Finland, Pepsi Max uses it for promoting. E.g. Barack Obama is using Twitter and anyone can start following him - the difference between Twitter and Facebook is that in the latter people need to approve friends.

Not only companies but for celebs this is a great thing: they can promote themselves for free, and only to the persons who are interested about them, not sending spam messages (which I BTW hate!).

So far I have avoided Twitter since none of my friends is actively using it, i.e. they have not sent me any invites. But now that even Yle says Twitter is the cool thing, I need to go there too. ;) To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't want any spam comments here so that's the reason for comment moderation. Real comments are not only accepted - they are also appreciated :).
Voit kommentoida myös suomeksi!